- Users’ requests will be directed to the Teacher by Limpidstone.in itself through online or offline mediums like email, website, etc. Limpidstone.in should not be considered as an employer or recruiter and any queries or problems should be directed to the Limpidstone, not to the teachers.
- All the documents including assignments, or information submitted by the user must be truthful and it should be explained well by the individual.
- Applicants have to acknowledge and accept that they are responsible to share the information, content or the accuracy of the material forwarded to the teachers in the form of the request.
- Limpidstone Education is not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by the Teachers and shall not be responsible for the outcome of such events.
- LS Education can not guarantee you a solution after the request, It is the Teacher’s decision to select the applications and is going to be handled by the Teachers itself.
- LS Education in any way will take care of the responsibilities of teachers’ actions.
General terms and conditions
LS Education is not to be contemplated as an employer or recruiter and will not be responsible for any recruitment processes, or parts thereof, LS Education is an online hub for students, teachers, and advertisers meaning that LSE shall not at any stage, be responsible for any further expansion or otherwise between students, teachers and or advertisers and/or any other party availing itself of the website except for the purpose of providing the service. LSE shall not be involved and shall be held free and harmless from any dispute and/ or action was taken for whatever reason made by any entity and/or individual making use of this website.
LSE does not screen or censor any company depiction, curriculum vitae, descriptions and/or advertisers. All users therefore accede and accept that LSE does not represent or assure the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability user content or any other transmissions posted by users and nor does LSE countersign any opinions expressed by users. Students and Teachers are recommended to verify any information exchanged over LSE independently.