1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
By registering to Limpidstone.in the user consent to the use, transfer, processing, and storage of the information so provided by the user on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties for marketing purposes Other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile invisible by writing to us, all information pertaining to your profile will be invisible to third parties. We use your information in order to:
- Improve our website and enable the users to provide the most user-friendly experience which is safe, and smooth
- Send information about our products, services, special deals, and promotions;
- Ask users to send feedback on any or all of our services;
- Create various surveys and analysis in the form of reports;
- Contact you or send you emails or other communications regarding updates on our website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
- Monitor how many people visit our website, of what kind and what areas they visit on our website;
- Resolve disputes, if any
- Avoid illegal and potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
- Act in accordance with any court judgment order/directive/ legal & government authority /applicable law.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large;
- Respond to Claims of third parties;
- The personal information provided by you shall also be disclosed to:
- The members of our corporate family and group, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents, and marketing communications;
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information
- to protect our users and provide them with customer support.
Your information shall be disclosed to our employees/service providers who provide services to us vis-à-vis our website and the services/products therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
LIMITATION OF USE:FOR STUDENTS
3. PROFILE INFORMATION
When you create a profile on the website, we store it in our profile database, then we give access to third parties for accessing your information, including Personal Data, as part of the service. When a student creates a profile on the website, their profile is set to the public.
The Cookies Policy of this Site is subject to updates. Users are therefore advised to periodically check the content.